Grooming is an essential part of every dog’s life. Early exposure to bathing, brushing and especially nail trimming can create a positive mindset for the rest of their lives. We offer reasonable rates in a clean, professional and kennel-free environment and use only top quality products ensuring you get the best for your pet. We use only the best products and you can see, smell and feel the difference.
Groom Shop Policies
- Grooming is by appointment only. Grooming is closed Sundays and Mondays.
- All pricing based on good coat condition with minor matting. We recommend grooming every 6-8 weeks. HST not included in pricing. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Debit and cash.
- We provide courtesy email reminders for appointments. There is a $25 fee for appointments not cancelled within 24 hours’ notice and no-shows.
- We do not accommodate skunk baths or flea baths. A $25 charge will be added to any dog with skunk smell or fleas. Dogs may be sent home.
- Dogs must be dropped off/picked up promptly. We do not have boarding facilities. Late fees will apply. Please make sure we have a current contact number.
- Ear plucking rarely needs to be done and will only be done if excessive hair is present.
- We do not do anal gland expression. Please see your vet as this is a delicate procedure. We also encourage owners to talk to our nutritionist, Lynn, to adjust your dogs’ diet.